Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
You will not find many reviews for this place as I think this is only the second year First Choice have done this hotel. Not seen it myself but as regular visitor to Halkidiki , recognize new hotels etc in the brochure or on the web. I have seen a few discussions about it on tripadvisor under the halikdiki forum but you may have to search through past posts. Also there may have been a few discussions about it on Halkidiki.com.
Im sure you will have a great time in Halkidiki anyway, we always do!
Make sure you visit Hanioti (where we stay) and Pefkohori also while you are there (neighbouring villages).
We have booked Ammos studios for two weeks in may.Can anybody tell me if the hill is very steep.Bit worried because my husband uses inhalers and would have difficulty walking back.Frances
  • Edited by Frances 2009-02-27 12:38:20
I would recommend the day trip that crosses to the Athos peninsula and cruises the coastline to view the monastries. Our trip stopped for lunch and a swim in Ouranoupolis. The crossing can be a bit choppy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.