Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Jinty
Not sure what it is called but a new pub open in Pernera said they will not be having karaoke or football, you can find it as you drive down to the Anastatia hotle i think its across from Fools and Horses i will find out for you.
Yessssss :hyper

Cheers for that, elizabeth,
Jinty
several bars don't do football (at least not all the time).. I know this as I wasn't bombarded with it and I can't stand watching football so...if I avoided it... I'm sure you can.. (and we went to lots of bars, restaurants, cafes etc etc....
The bar your talking about is Mojito in Pernera, just opposite Fools & Horses. They opened a month or so ago!
There must be a market for the bars to show football as 90% of them do.
Where abouts is this pub? You have Fools and Horses and Western Star on one side and the Spectrum over the road? Being nosey to see where it is. Is it where the supermarket and restaurant are?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.