Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
There is indeed mate :wave:
At the Port end, there are a few large ones with the harnesses attached (right beside the 'marina').
At the Bellvue end there are some trampolines up the top end of the strip, down a bit and across the road from the entrance to the Bellvue complex.

I'm sure some other people will have discovered some more!! :think

Whereabouts you going?
hi we are staying at the hotel continental park in the playa de muro and puerto de alcudia area do you know if there is much round their for kids?

thanks chris
Hiya mate

I beleive your hotel is down near the Albufera Nature reserve at the playa de muro end of alcudia. This is actually quite a distance from the port area [puerto de alcudia]and even the bellvue area.

Hopefully you will find some trampolines or bouncy castles a bit closer to your hotel. If not you may want to think about getting a taxi .

Hope you have a great holiday.
Yep, the hotel is down towards Albufera. There is or certainly was a bouncy just down the road from the hotel by the bridge over the canal. In Playa de Muro, about 10 minutes or so walk going away from Alcudia, is restaurant Oasis. This has trampolines and such like as well as a mini golf, and over the road is the Giant Maze (no bouncies, but good fun).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.