General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
any suggestions
4 Posts
the marlita in protaras has a mini disco. its also got kids clubs and a creche. i think the rising star has a kids disco as well
I agree Mandy. Ive only ever been near there on the transfer coaches but there has always been a lot children having loads of fun. It does look a really lovely place too.
Hi Kath - its me again !!

We visited the Esperides Beach in Kalithea (RHodes) in October last year. I still maintain it was the best AI we have ever been to.

Mini disco for the children, lovely kids club in the grounds run by the animation team that do the disco, a carousel, bumper cars, bouncy castle and the cutest mini sized house complete with wooden furniture that my daughter loved. A couple of pools, one with huge plastic animals in the shallow end, a cinema, the kids had their own bar which served pop, ice cream, candy floss & popcorn (all of this was all inclusive)

All of this was set on the beach (not great for the kids tho - a bit rocky & shingly)

All in all a fantastic place & the weather was great in October along withe the hotel being a little quieter so no sunbed rush or queues

Brilliant!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.