All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
There was a write up about this hotel in the Daily express yesterday . it sounds really good, I hope you can get a copy. thinking of booking for next year :D
We stayed there last year for two weeks in May. It is a great place! We had no complaint whatsover - the rooms were nice, the staff were brilliant, the weather was excellent and the beach was beautiful. We couldn't afford to go back this year (had to make do with two weeks in Spain!) but we're going again next year in May for three weeks. While you're there catch Carlos in the bar by the beach - he'll look after you well!
... sorry! Forgot to say about the trips. The jungle tour is great fun - drive around in speed boats then go snorkelling. (get an underwater camera coz the fish are beautiful). Swimming with dolphins is fantastic - if you do it, pay the price for the official photos, they're excellent quality. We got ours framed when we got home and they have pride of place on the wall (it was a dream come true for the wife!). The day trip to Jamaica is a bit pricey but worth it, you get to climb Dunns River Falls and visit a Jamaican town to do a bit of shopping. If you do the Falls, the video they try to sell you isn't too bad. The sugar plantation is quite a good trip if you want to see a bit of rural Cuban life. It's a bit boring if you're not really into that sort of thing but one or two interesting parts to the day, namely the crocodile farm! We didn't do Havanna but some people we went with did and they said it was really good. We're going to do that next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.