Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hello, we have just come back from the Blue sky, about 2 hours ago, and me and my partner loved it! We are 19 but there were old young and children, everyone is made to feel very welcome. the rooms are basic but you have everything you want and they are very clean! the hotel is family run, and there are only 16 appartments so you dont have to fight for a sun bed or the pool! the beach is a about 5mins away and there are lots of resturants just down the road, it is so peacful no many people around but lots do if you want but we just lied by the pool! we are definantly going back with the rest of are family! please ask me if you have any other questions and i have lots of photos if you would like to see it! Hope this helps, but if not the Blue sky then all the hotels in Gouves looked lovley and it is a great place! :cheers
Thanks,
Thats really helpful :D we've booked for Gerani now but my daughter is still looking at the Blue sky so i'll pass the info on
Thanks again :wave:
TC
Tiff :welcome to the greek forums of HT

for the benifit of all prehaps you would like to post our first review for this one on THIS LINK

thanks

wizard
Hi

I am going there next year ( booked today ) and was wondering how much the air condition is ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Hi we have just booked a holiday online but having done some research I am very confused. Is Blue sky apartments the same as Kaissa beach apartments. I have seen varying names but nothing seems to tally up. Any body help? THANKS
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.