UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
To be honest stacey, it does depend who is on the gate as you go in. every time i have been, 1 of us have gone & filled out the registration details, the rest of us staying in the car. normally they just want you to be preocessed as soon as possible, so they are not to fussed about it.

there shouldnt be a problem with you being all female either, i went to the elveden complex last year for a hen weekend, 10 of us & we had no questions asked.
Didn't you have to ask permission beforehand though?

On their website it says that single sex parties must have written permission prior to the booking.
We didnt ask, but we were always a single sex group, so they were aware from the begining.

it may be worth you contacting Center parcs direct & just inform them that as some members of your party 'may' not be coming, you 'may' be a single sex group. i am sure they wont have a problem with it.

Groups of females on hen weekends / girlie get aways are a common sight there, especially since they added the spas to each site.
I have been to Center Parks several times with large groups of extended family and noone would have noticed if I'd brought a troupe of monkeys instead. There is such a crush of people arriving at the same time they process you as fast as they can.
Bridd
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.