Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
goa
34 Posts
goa
Fiona there's 1 review on http://www.travel.guardian.co.uk if that's any good
the site must be down just now as I can't open it oap- but obviously it was good!
goa
When I did a google search for Kingstork it was one of them that came up.
it looks lovely but i for one am really sad that its not the resteraunt it used to be a few years ago..the food was fantastic with a great atmosphere in the garden setting, we used to love watching the chef in the tandoor doing his stuff.............went back in dec & found half of it gone turned into the hotel & the resteraunt just was not the same......like any hotel resteraunt.shame shame shame, but hey we might try the rooms instead sometime.
Booking rooms at Kingstork was like a dream
Stanley must be the best person to deal with
e-mails are answered promptly,What a change
from most places in Goa,looking forward to our
stay there
ann&john :) :)
I've booked and its been confirmed :D
Bet that's a relief Fiona. I am sure you will love it there.
Good news Fiona,tell me all about it when
you return,getting all excited and not going
untill Jan,but we have Kerala to look forward
to next week.
ann&john :wave :wave
Kingstork has its first review. To those booked there, dont have a heart attack when you see the ratings :lol:
If Kingstork only ranks one on the ratings chart for location, god knows what would merit five stars, as to the equaly low cleanliness score, I would suspect that the reviewer had'nt a great deal of experience of this level of accomodation in the Sub Continent. I passed Kingstork several times every day and have had a wander round it's reception, gardens, and pool and by Indian standards I would rate it's cleanliness standard as 5++ Alan
no Alan- I think they misunderstood the ratings- and it should have been 5. That would make sense when you read what was said. I have asked admin to see if they can track down the OP.
I think the Reviewer must have pressed the wrong button for the stars, as their comments are actually very good.
goa
Was panicking a bit there Fiona until I actually read it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.