Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Not going, but would love to, we arrive in Malta on Saturday so cant make it. Saw the real Pink Floyd some years back, 89/90 in London; they were fantastic. Enjoy.
Thats a pity you can't make it. I've seen the real ones a few times - this lot use ex-PF lighting and sound engineers, and supposedly sound just like the real thing - around 10,000 people expected !
just got back from the gig - it was awesome - 2 1/2 hours of floyd, starting with the entire Dark Side of The Moon, then songs from The Wall, Wish You Were Here, plus many others - catch them if you can
and what about the real thing last night !!!!!!!!!! just to keep this on-topic for this forum - how many other countries in the world didn't transmit Live8 on a local tv channel (other than highlights) - Maltese TV is very poor
I've just found this topic while looking for a wedding topic.

Have to say I agree with you Mark! I saw the Australian Pink Floyd in Guildford a couple of years ago and the real Pink Floyd at Earls Court in 1994....both were amazing!

Pippy :D
and now Roger Waters is playing in Malta !!! July 10th, which is the day after England lift the world cup ! What celebration party that would be

http://www.timesofmalta.com/core/article.php?id=222178
I can't comment on where all the band members are really from but I do know that one of them is from Swinton near Manchester. Does anyone know why they call themselves Australian?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.