Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I think this hotel is not on the main bay of Portinatx, but "over the hill" - have you got Google Earth - it's on there? - by a pretty but smaller bay to the north of the main bay.

I don't think the major UK TOs offer it which may be why you can't find it on HT, we've only ever been on a day trip to Portinatx but we did visit that little bay and thought it was pretty. The location would be fine if you don't mind being out of the main resort. It would only be a 10-15 minute walk to the main bay. There are some beach cafes/bars nearby. Don't know about shops.
Hope this helps :)
Thanks for the reply, my wife got the price from Airtours via the Thomas Cook website.
I think it seems a little too quiet & out of the way for us, (we have 3 children aged 3-11 who need entertaining), but for a couple who want a quiet break away from it all the location would be fine I guess.
It does look very pretty, and the beach looks lovely, and the Trip Advisor reviews were good, but as a family we might be better suited elsewhere.

thanks again
JP
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.