Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi Hyper Music,

I haven't seen a map with the names of many hotels and apartments on it, but I think your best bet would be to use the interactive City Map on Albufeira.com. You can normally find the addresses of hotels on the internet, and then you can click on the road name in the box at the bottom left and the flashing blob will show you where it is. At least this will give you a good idea of the location. The map shows some area names and also includes details such as the Watches and Worms Roundabouts and bed logos showing unnamed hotels.

Hope you find it useful. :wave
I have a map at home published by Fourways(?) (it's the one with the orange cover) that shows most of the apartments and hotels. the one I have is a bit old now (3 years) and I don't know if a new edition has been published lately. I don't think it's available in the UK.
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the map you mean, but I'll post the link anyway, as I think they are great to have (you can pick them up free from hotels/bars/shops).

HTH

http://www.freemaps.net/download
thanks rose & annie :) both offer me some good information of the area. I have in other destinations been able to pick ones up in town or sometimes online beforehand which helps with working out if it's within the kind of area I want to be in. Not able to go until next summer now so it gives me time to work out if I want to or not, or if I try a smaller resort, so many, so little time to see it all!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.