Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi columbus in las americas as lots of young ones at there apartments portland holidays do them not far from veronicas area http://www.portland-direct.co.uk
yep columbus, never stayed there but its for the younger ones, two minutes and your in the vorincas area, just remember to wipe your feet before comming back :rofl :rofl :rofl
The Hacienda del Sol apartments are usually quite cheap, and are located close to the nightlife (literally opposite some of the bars).
With the young ones you need to be careful as many places are very strict on noise..some take a deposit which can be lost very quickly for things that you and I may not think are very serious.

You may be better having a look at the hotels which 18-30's go in as you know that there rules will be a little more relaxed. Hacienda del sol is a good suggestion, there is also the Paradero, Piramides, all basic but within a short distance of the nightlife. Not necessarily to book with 18-30's as they will be more expensive than booking elsewhere.
I wouldn't recommend Las Piramides. A friend of mine was almost chucked out after her first night just for being a little noisy. It was promoted through Thomson as an 18-30 hotel so I would have thought they'd expect that, but clearly not.
We stayed at the Coral Beach apartments a few years ago, nice spacious studios and apartments, very well equipped for self-catering - it seemed quite popular with the young'uns, sort of halfway between Veronicas and the Parque de la Paz strip, also the Optimist apartments nextdoor. Both apartments are in the hotel Bitacora/Vulcano area.
:( oh no I don't want my "baby" going away with out his Mammy :rofl :rofl Sooner he's gone sooner I can get in and 'gut' his bedroom!!!!!!!!!!
Las Piramides would be a good location. Near to nightlife and all other attractions.
Colon 2 is also a great location, reasonable prices,but very strict on behaviour. I believe they take deposits, and, if found to have caused problems, you don't get it back.
Tenerife in general has clamped down on bad behaviour. I have seen security guards dishing out justice without mercy.
I do not imply your party fall into the category of being unruly, but, let them be warned prior to the holiday.
Tenerife is a wonderful place for all to enjoy.
The holiday memories are wanted for all the good times you had.
ive seen people get kicked out with there suitecase from the colon 2 for been naughty, so i would cross that one of your list
I,ll keep it on my list in that case!!!!!!!!.
thats why we always go there, at least you get your full nights sleep, and can swim in the pool with out getting dived bombed :rofl
I have stayed at Santa Maria before. When I went a group of young people 18-25 were asked to keep the noise down or risk being asked to leave. Also a lot of elderly Spanish there when I was (June 2007) Might not be so good for your group :think
The Caribe are also in a good location
I had the holiday from hell in the Caribe,but my daughter and her pal both 17 at the time loved it,and are going back in June,Im sure I would have loved it at they're age lol :glynis They have also stayed at the Piramides but didnt like it as much !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.