Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Have you looked at The Levante Club Apartments?

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi taggy
I cant get them for the dates im looking for its for a week on saturday for 6 nights 2adults 2 kids .Then another 2 adults but will keep trying cheers mazza
There is a list of availability for your dates on benidorm-apartments.co.uk
Does anyone know of any good apartments in Beni for two people?

I would like to try self-catering.

Thanks!
:tup
Hi, does anybody know of any good apartments in benidorm perhaps levante area, stayed in a private apartment in rincon de loix? couple of years ago, apartment was lovely but as it was residential the pool very small and no bar or anything, kids would like it a bit more lively, kids would be 21, 18 and 14 so don't need kids facilities just a few more people about would be nice, but don't want to end up in any kind of 18-30 place, thanks for any recommendations.

Tracey
Mazza, there`s some apartments called Europe gardens or centre (not sure which) not far from the Dalmatas heard there nice but not stayed myself.If your not sorted already.

Tracey get some apartments with 24 hour reception then if groups are in they will be kept under control. We like the Avenida apartments, there Levante but nearer the old town, not sure if you would like them but you can use the hotels facilities. Only thing with most places in Benidorm is that the pools are generaly smaller. The ones with larger pools tend to be a bit further out of the resort.
Hi christine
They ended up booking the buenavista apartments lol i just found out about 1hr ago .Wouldnt of been my choice as they are to far away for me up by flamingo oasis .But will wait and see how they got on .. And for the other couple it was only 80 pounds more for them to go half board so they are going to rosamar hotel cheers all thanks again mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.