Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
http://www.oceanclubholidays.co.uk

Costa Luz apartments are very spacious, well equipped and on the beach.

Ocean club apartmets aren't quite as spacious but have recently been refurbished and are up a hill in the centre of the strip so are handy for all pubs/restaurants. I've stayed at both and boith are excellent. They could arrange flights for you too, if you need them.
Costa Luz (and other) reviews can be found HERE.

Pippy :D
Thanks Pippy, already gone through all the reviews there haha.

And Robert, I looked at the Ocean Club apartments and as you say the size doesn't seem to be too great. But are the costa luz apartments not quite far away from PDC? As this is where we'd like to spend most of our time. You say the Ocean Club apartments are up a hill, is this quite far up or just a couple of minutes walk?

Is there a website where privately owned apartments are advertised? As this is what I did last year and I think you get more information about the place and have more of a choice rather than being lumbered in a random apartment.

Thanks for all the help,

Andrew
Costa Luz are in PDC but right at the edge. They are next to the San Antonio hotel. Everything is within walking distance and a taxi from there to the old town (as far as you'll travel within PDC) is about 4 Euros.

There are a couple of reastaurants and bars directly opposite the complex.

Ocean Club are about a 10 minute walk uphill from teh strip. Again, taxis are dirt cheap so a walk out at night and taxi home is the way to do it.
We have just got back from staying in atlantic los lomas, it was only a couple of mins walk from beach and bars :) but did have a hill to go down.

Hope you get sorted
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.