Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Emma. Protur website. I think the Sa Coma Playa is a hotel. Gail
Sa Coma Playa is part of the Protur Hotel chain. It is a quality hotel But lots of Germans stay here.You can do the virtual tour from website.
If you are looking for cheaper try Playa Moreia apartments S'Illot (Never stayed there myself but spoke to people who said they were excellent value for money) these can be booked direct from website. Lots of good hotels and apartments in the area. I have stayed in quiete a few over the years. CBG
Has anyone been to these apartments on an all inclusive basis recently, my daughter and I are thinking of booking for October. Any info would be useful :D

Satin
[b][/

We,ve just booked a holiday (AI )at Sa Coma Playa Apartments. The agent fromm Hello Holiday said that it was part of the Sa Coma Hotel and we could use their facilaties. Does anybody know if this is true, as we cannot find anything to confirm this. We cannot find anything on the reviews for the apartments only the hotel!!!! :que :que
I do believe there are 2 (yes 2 Sa Coma Playa apartments) One owned by protur and the other ???. I would double check which one you are booked into. The protur is a short walk from beach, the other is virtually beside the beach nearer S'illot directly behind Palmeras Playa apartments. Hope you can understand this if not pm me and I'll try to explain?! CBG
I have added these apartments to our review site and there is some information HERE

luci :wave
we,ve just booked to stay at these apartments for 2 weeks in sep. AI. - booked through Hello Holidays with Thompson flights, the chap i spoke with was Simon who was really helpfull. Good luck with your booking. :sun2
The sa coma playa apartments are nothing to do with the hotel.We looked at the reviews last year and thought we were going to stay in apartments at the hotel but the apartments are at one end of the resort and the hotel at the other.The hotel is right next to quite a busy road between sa coma and cala millor.We enjoyed our stay at apartments they were very clean,staff friendly food great plenty of choice if you dont mind not eating chips everynight.The apartments are located right next to the sea.we enjoyed our stay so much we've just booked again for september.There seemed to be quite a lot of german and spanish guest but there was no problems as most were friendly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.