Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
aphrodites rock
10 Posts
An arm and a leg I would think, its a long way. Its very close to Paphos and I would think a bit of a let down to go all that way (I found AR a let down just travelling from where we were, down the road!) Unless you are intending to propose or something!

What about car hire. Do you drive?
nah, we're already married. we just want to watch the sunset from there. i do drive here, but rely on sat nav. maps are confusing pmsl
When your in Cyprus you could probably do one of the day trips that will include AR unless of course it was just for the sunset that you want to visit.
yes its just the sunset we want to see, we did protaras 3 years ago & never got to the sunset into the water " wrong side of the island " :cry:
Much cheaper to hire a car for the day. You can't get lost. Drive along the highway towards Paphos and then follow the signs to Petra to Romiou.
....then stop off at Pissouri for a meal on the way back.

Mark
110 CYP
i asked taxi driver here in Larnaca for You
Please do not post in phone text style, eg u instead of you, as per the T&C's.

Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers which do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.