Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
juderamm
We will be going to the Taj Mahal in November we booked it all on our own DIY we got the lot for about £220 each that is for 2 return flights Goa to Delhi ...5 nights in 3 different hotels while we are there ..all our transport for the 6 days we are there ....and Train tickets to armritsa (sp) to see the waga border ceremony...so I would have to say do it on your own ........colleen
juderamm
you can compare Colleen's costs to doing it on an organised trip by looking here:
http://www.daytrippergoa.com/index.html
We also did the Taj trip DIY a couple of years ago and it does save a lot of money, it just takes a bit of time and research and the good advice from people on the forum :wave:
thank you so much for replies I new you guy's would help! Coleen Could I be ever so cheeky and ask for a tad more help on doing it alone? Like internal flights and hotel accomodation do you arrange someone to meet you with transport etc to hotel etc? then how long is train journey etc? I am a bit of a novice here so thanks in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.