Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Have you tried Thomas Cook website.

Angie.
Come on the cheapest are Travel Republic

Thomas Cook reps on site are very naughty when selling trips they try to tell everyone that the tour operators in the hotel don't have insurance
Thanks guys, I can't find it on Travel Republic...not available on Thomas Cook either, think I'll just have to pay more or pray it drops again by the time we're booking! We've got our heart set on the aqua park now!
I have noticed on one sitethe price is coming down for 10 nights we paid £1000 for 2 people
for March it was £1500 which is now down to £1060

think it was first choice
I got mine for tomorrow 13th December for 290 from Olympic Travel and they were the cheapest out of the lot as believe me I did a lot of resarch on the prices and also the hotels.

John
Nothing available from Manchester to Egypt until April 2010 on Olympic Travel, thanks though John, worth a try! I think we're going to end up staying elsewhere, Aqua Blu has totally disappeared off First Choice for our dates so I'm presuming it's fully booked :(
Vix wrote:
Nothing available from Manchester to Egypt until April 2010 on Olympic Travel, thanks though John, worth a try! I think we're going to end up staying elsewhere, Aqua Blu has totally disappeared off First Choice for our dates so I'm presuming it's fully booked :(

I got a quote for March from Olympic for Aqua Blu but it was an OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! £1780 for 2 of us for 10 nights
we booked with sunshine when we went for a week in April - came in cheaper than Travel Republic, so may still be worth a look?

John - have a great time on those slides!!
Photographs from November here

doesn't matter which operator you use don't forget your OWN insurance to cover you for the quads, go-karts (recommend Ghibli) and camels
don't forget your OWN insurance to cover you for the quads, go-karts (recommend Ghibli) and camels

Good advice Gray :tup but please do remember to check that you are fully covered as a lot of holiday insurance policies won't cover you for these types of activities.

Graham
Hi, we have booked aqua blu in july 2010 two weeks for 3 adults 2 children booked hotel with alpha rooms and flights with jet 2
and the price came out at £2500 AI
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
don't forget your OWN insurance to cover you for the quads, go-karts (recommend Ghibli) and camels

Good advice Gray :tup but please do remember to check that you are fully covered as a lot of holiday insurance policies won't cover you for these types of activities.

Graham

Good point Mr Kiltman as independant travellers we buy special insurance (from INVALID URL for us annually because of my medical conditions -- Severe Spinal injury and Mild heart condition

but it is very comprhensive (covers bikes,quads,diving,snorkelling trips, sailing) and for the cover cheaper annually than single -- single was £109 annual was £149 and that covers Stephanie too
have you had any luck booking what about onthebeach.co.uk,we are going end of march one week.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.