Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
are there any?
10 Posts
Sorry but your joking surely.This is INDIA.........

John
i have a friend from delhi....and apparently there are a few back street ones there
Sorry, but you guys should of really booked Magaluf !!!
Plenty of places like that in Mumbai (so I believe), but alas with Goa you are out of luck!!!
Good Idea for a new venture out here though ladies don't you think ;) We could all get together and make some serious rupees, we could call it HT's Perv Parlour :rofl :rofl Interviewing next week if any ones interested :tup
...............of course I'm joking!!!!
GFF xxx
Unfortunately, if I did that sort of thing the club would have to be called 'Jelly Bellies'!! :rofl
We were in Skylark Shack on Baga beach just after New Year and someone said that a shack a bit further down had pole dancers on, don't know if it was true though :que

I'm quite stressed at work GFF, I'll sign up to your venture, we could call it 'All Gone South' :rofl :rofl :rofl
maybe you should open one. you'll probably lose all your money though!!
BOB ;) ;) :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.