Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I notice we have double entries fo Lucia Beach and Xavier Beach Resort which I will point out to admin. Does anyone else notice things that needs changed? ( You are the experts here!)
Yes the full name is Resorte Marinha Dourada. I am looking for the email address if anyone can help, thanks.
Couldnt find a website for them :roll: been looking this afternoon. Can get the address and phone number but no web address
Not surprised - it isn't an obvious site name is it? Still- I love the fish they have- spent a couple of minutes getting it to chase the curser around the page!( don't you just hate Sundays! :lol: )
Yes, this seems to be a duplicate, but Xavier has been under new management since October and will need to be reviewed again separately. Apparantly there are major changes planned for the original building and the vacant land around.
thanks- so the reviews are ok just now but would need changed shortly?
Stayed at Xavier's in November (soon after take over) and am going back in March. Will send in a new review then. Believe thay are building swimming pool, expanding restaurant area, building new flats as well as hotel rooms. A lot of money going in and talks of this place going 4 Star. Prices have risen but prospects look good. Food is apparently still of very good quality.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.