Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
ASIANA AIRLINES
4 Posts
Alan, I have just checked aisiana and they dont fly to Auckland, but Korean seems to have a similar flight path. It looks like the flight arrives in Seol at 8pm and flys out the next day on the return leg... it didnt mention anything about a hotel over night in the search that I did... does that come up once you have booked the flight?
Yes, Aisiana supply overnight accomodation at an airport hoted on the return leg in Incheon, free of charge. Alan
Just back from a month in Oz and booked with this company through dialaflight.com. We usually use Emirates flying from Glasgow, or one of the other Far East Airlines, but the price we were offered was by far the cheapest. They were excellent in every respect and flew out of Terminal 1 at H/row which meant no terminal transfer as our domestic flight wuth BMI uses the same terminal. All the flights were on time, the food was excellent, 34" leg room and a staff that never stopped looking after you even in economy. On the return flight there was a 18 hr. transit, we had hotel accomodation with transfer,dinner and breakfast supplied free of charge. The nights sleep lessened the usual jet lag we usually suffer on the long Australian UK flight. All in all it's worth keeping them in mind if you are contemplating a visit down under. Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.