General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Re: Avon
26 Posts
Lindy
I am an Avon rep - will check whether they are the type I have had customers buy - get back to you later today.
Irene
thanks Irene , would be good to know if they are selling or not , i really dont know which one to go for .
Lindy
I have seen the one on page 234 - my friend ordered it but was disappointed with the quality (she got a much better one from a shop), it seemed quite small. Can't say I have seen other one. If I were you order them both and if you don't like them your rep can return them..
Irene
thanks Irene , the bag on page 234 is the Rosielee collection , . Will take your advice and maybe shop around locally see whats out there as my rep doesn't like it if you complain or dont like an item . The bag on page 194 must be a new item .its the Tia weekender
Lindy
You have the right to order/return stuff to your rep. Don't worry if you have to return something - I suggest it to my customers that if they like something but are not sure, order it return if you want - I would rather a happy customer that might return something but would be happy to order again.
Irene
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.