Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Brenliz my friend saw someone at the Hotel Lagoa Azul, say they were fantastic! But I am sure there are many scattered all over the place.
Thanks Gemma. We do pass one on the way down to the beach from our hotel but do prefer to go by recommendation for these things. I have a back problem and RSI so don't want to come away feeling worse than I did before I went. We have a good girl who does the normal massage on the beach for us, she is brilliant and keeps me going from year to year.
never had one,only the massages of the lads on the beach,which i find very good and cheap :)
If you find yourself going to Mandrem beach then see Neteem (not sure of the spelling) at Sea Paradise, he's brilliant, has completed loads of training and really knows his stuff!
Thanks for that Miccie, we do go to Mandrem Beach so will make a note of his name and try and look him up.
BrenLiz, just looked at your original post and see that you are going to be there December/January, same time as us, we're there for Christmas/New Year, may see you up at Mandrem! :cheers
If not, we will see you at the meet up. I think we will be at Mandrem the first week of our hols (from 14 Dec) as we have some friends going out for the first time and their second week is our first and we will be racing around everywhere showing them the sights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.