General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Jenny it's not clear where you intend to travel to ... but if certain African countries, such as Kenya, BA allows you to take 2 x 23 Kg baggage in Economy class, plus a hefty amount in your ONE handbaggage. This will go some way towards charity baggage I hope.
I know the topic your are talking about, it's not that one Helen it was one in the Tunisis forum and it was this http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=150970&p=1520203&hilit=just+had+a+result#p1520203 topic, Aslemma I don't think you ever gave a link, you mentioned BA and having spoken and emailed.
You did mention that you had PM'd somebody the info so if you haven't cleared your messages you might still have the info in there :tup
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=150970&p=1520398&hilit=charity+might+be+a+disincentive#p1520398
Thanks again folks - you are much better at me on the search facility! I have contacted BA and will let you know the result. xx
when I when to Nigeria back in 2010 you where allowed 2 x23kg and they didn't weight the hand luggage.. Same goes to most Places in Africa just check with the airline. We flew with KLM and we didn't pay an extra for meals or extra luggage as they where included in the price. We went economy class and had no problems.

Hope this helps
Thanks for your reply Mrs A, much appreciated. I have sent BA an e mail and will post if i get a reply. xx
Just to let you know that I have not received a reply from the e mail to BA, so will contact on my return and let you know the outcome. Thanks again xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.