Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
We too have booked BA flights to Malta for next January - £130 for 2 of us.

Pippa
AirMalta are offering flights from Liverpool in July from around £107 return inclusive of taxes. The prices go up rather steeply in August although it is possible they may reduce if demand isn't great, as seems to have happened with July prices, which were in the £170/190 bracket a month ago.

They fly on Mondays and Fridays only.
Thought I'd inform everyone about some of the fantastic fares that Air Malta have advertised and indeed sold. I have just booked for a week in May 2008. flying from Manchester return for £58.60

This has got to be one if not the cheapest flight to Malta! 8)
Hi M&N, on paper it seems a good deal. however a few years back we did exactly the same and booked a few flights well in advance with BA only to be informed much later that they had completely re:scheduled not only the day of the flights but the times aswell, eventually after a lot of huffing and puffing we got our money back but never again, it's good old Air Malta always for us.

Regards
Sliema2
M&N had booked and was suggesting Air Malta not BA :?
Ta wolfie, it's off to the opticians for me then 8)
I've had 2 or 3 trips to Malta from Dusseldorf in Germany this year with Air Malta. The flights have been 14 euros each way (£9), with tax just under £60 return.

Why would anyone consider Lyin, sorry, Ryan Air?

Well done Air Malta for providing a civilised service unlike the cattle trucks of the low service (certainly not low cost) airlines.
we've flown with Ryan Air twice this year to Malta, it was ok, nothing special, just OK. Much prefer BA or Air Malta tho, but it depends who is cheapest and flight times which one we go with.
Hi Openminded what a great night out Dusseldorf is and Cologne been to both twice recently and had a fantastic time each time Germany is a fine country to visit :glynis , also fully agree with you about Air Malta they are without doubt the best.

Regards
Sliema2
british jet for me always, who could survive without the sausage and smash.
Or indeed for too long eating it :lol:
no problem there mate that woody sausage wouldnt even attract bacteria. :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.