Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
A nice report Sue, glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Sue :)
Glad you had a good one Sue! Neil Ross and DebnHer...my two favourite acts in Benidorm...really nice people too!

Best Regards - Taggy
nice one sue i can see your love for beni,the wife and i love the prom, the terrace dividing both beaches and the old town, yet some people still see "the high rise" about beni. beni is still good value plus entertaiment to suit all.we are out there 10 march and cannot wait.
just a note! we just came back from our first visit to lanzarote and thought puerto del carmen nearly as good for value but not the entertainment of beni but good non the less.
:cheers Hi Sue, nice to hear you both enjoyed your hols, and the the weather was kind to you both. Shirley has gone through her operation, and is on the mend. Its my birthday in march, might be to early for holiday, but as soon as she is ok, we will be on the way to Beni. We will most likley go back to our old haunt the Benilux Park, as we enjoy it so mutch. Here hopping you both are in good health.... John....
Thanks for all replies.

Sue-- I hope you enjoy your break in March. I liked the Benidorm map you recommended on HT.

Taggy-- both these acts were on your recommendation, they are great.

johnny m ---I so agree with your comments about seeing beyond the concrete mass,and hope you enjoy your March holiday

Hi John pleased to hear Shirley is on the mend.
Hope you do get over to Benidorm soon. As you know we like the Levante area but I can appreciate why you prefer the area around the Benilux hotel as we take many walks along there and also love the Old town.

Regards Sue
:wave: Hi Sue, took the plunge, booked the Benilux, in June. Shirley should be ok then, but not 100%, but that is what we expected, but one has to make the move. ie, book early for the right price. Hope you both are in good fettle.

John... :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.