Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi

i've just looked on uk.weather.com and the forecast is hot and sunny for the next 10 days according to them!
where did you look?

regards

tracey
Hi Tracey,

I hope your right...........I have been checking the BBC weather site & also the one at the top of this forum!

Debs :wave:
Hi, we came back yesterday and the weather was glorious. We had a heatwave and temps were over 34!! I used AccuWeather.com before we went, it's very good. Looks ok for the next week have a great time.
:sun2
Hi All............Me again,

Forecast seems to be changing every day & things seem to be more promising :hols
Almost packed & kids can't wait so fingers crossed!
Flying out on Monday from Gatwick, Anyone else going out then?

Thanks for you replys........
Debs
My mum and Dad are there just now, the forecast had said rain the past couple of days but they have not had any. They have had a few cloudy days but have said that it is still very warm and has still managed to get a tan. It is better not checking the forecast as they don't always get it right.
Have a good holiday and i'm sure you will enjoy it and the weather will be good.
Hi Striker & Pondskater
Thanks for your replies...........Thats put my mind at rest a little, I just had visions of torential rain :yikes :yikes :yikes & 2 very bored kids!

Debs :sun2
Hi All,

Just arrived home early this morning...............
Had a great time in Zante & guess what..............NO RAIN!!!! Just Hot Hot Hot all the way! :cheers
So I think the moral of the story is don't bother looking at the weather reports...........I wasted the week before my holiday worrying myself silly...........

I wish I was back there now :fly :fly :fly

Debsx
We live between Alikanas and Alikes at the annastudios. I am in UK most of time but my wife says it has been unbearably hot so we are probably due for a storm but it should only take a day or so, so do not worry. Please pop in and see us, we are the ones with the nice gardens.

Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.