Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
baga
14 Posts
hi Wendy and welcome to the Goa forum. :) Have a look at our reviews for some ideas whilst you wait for responses here.
:welcome Wendy,
join the Happy clan :rofl

What sort of star are you looking for or is it boarding house ect, do you need a pool and close to the beach i am sure then some of us can help you out with a little more info. :wave:

Pip
x
Wendy

It does depend on your budget. We had friends who stayed right in Baga at The Ronil Beach and that looked very nice and they were very pleased.

Just outside baga is Arpora which is quieter. We've stayed in the Lagoa Azul and Marinha Dourada, both very nice IMO the Marina Dourada is better.
I'm sure you'll get lots of help from everyone on the forum.
hi this is my first post im new to holiday truths, there was six of us that stayed at the marhina dourada last march 4 adults and 2 teenage boys we had such a lovely time there that we have booked again for this march we go march 26th carnt wait the hotel is clean and its grounds are lovely.
:welcome to HT Angie. Two new members who are not new to Goa- where have you both been before now? :D
ive been to a few different places like spain, greece, also canaries. last march was my first time to goa and we loved it that much we are going again. my o/h his family go all the time and they stay in the marhina dourada so they recommened it to us and we love it, the boys also love it they love the lake at the marhina dourada for fishing.
Hi Angie :wave: and welcome to the forum. We also return to the Marinha Dourada on 26 March. Maybe see you at one of the meets :tup
hi gemma im looking forward to it. :wave:
Hi we stayed for 3 weeks last year at a lovely little guest house in Baga called Hacyenda......its next door to the Ronil at the back of the school centrally located 100 yrds from Titos Lane.Was £10.00 per night for AC room .Perfectly clean, lovely staff who are really helpful price didnt include breakfast ,that was seperate :wave: Liz
hi have to agree we stayed at the MD,we moved there for our second week from the csm,where i was really unhappy,loved everything about it
hi we have stayed at the ronil beach in baga 4 times and it is a great hotel very central to nite life if this is what you want and near beach. would have stayed there again but here for 6 months so in an apt. sue
We have stayed at the Ronil Beach 4 times, Lovely hotel, really helpful friendly staff. We then changed to the Lagoa Azul in Arpora as the rooms are bigger and now we have children we can no longer go to the Ronil as the children would have to be in a seperate room. The Lagoa was very nice too, lovely staff, in a much quieter area, but the hotel provides a free shuttle bus into Baga every hour.
I have friends who like the Colonia Santa Maria hotel, this is off the Calangute to Baga road, sort of half way between the two, I must say it looks very nice.
I f I had my choice of hotels in Baga I think I would choose the Cavala Hotel it is only small , very pretty, I believe only Travelpack use it in the UK.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.