Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
ballon flight
6 Posts
:( As far as I know you can't book a balloon flight from El Gouna.
Hi do you mean can you book a balloon flight when in El Gouna to do in Luxor?? The only place I know of balloon trips is in Luxor and it is amazing. Well worth getting up early for. Prices are around £30 each. We took ours with Sinbad.
thankyou for your reply, yes i want to know if i can book it in el gounna. does the £30 iclude transport to luxor or do you make your own way there maybe stayimg over night any help would be apreciated thankyou
The balloon flight only is £30-35 per person when booked in Luxor
The journey time from El Gouna to Luxor by bus is approx 4hrs each way so it would be a long trip just for one balloon flight.
Hi as per above the price is for when you are in Luxor. You could fly or drive up for a couple of days and book into a hotel, do the balloon as well as Valley of Kings, Queens, Workers, Karnak and Luxor Temple etc so would really be worth your while as sooo much to see and do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.