Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
I don't know the Bandara but I have stayed in Bophut a couple of times. Best place to stay in Koh Samui :D Fishermans Village is where you go in the evening and it is a street of original fishermans houses, many of which have now been converted into restaurants and bars. Sitting in a restaurant eating fantastic food and looking out onto the beach and sea - you can't get better than that.
If you want a more manic evening it is a short taxi ride into Chaweng where we you will find some nightclubs, loads and loads of bars- including girlie ones, but also a great range of eating places. I preferred the Fishermans Village nightlife but we went in a couple of nights for a change( and to watch Thai boxing :D )
As for Bangkok- great place. Have a look here for ideas of what you want to do and just ask away. HTH
Fiona
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.