Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
bangalore
7 Posts
can't answer that one but was interested to see if you were holidaying there on just en route to somewhere else?
Hi Fiona,we are thinking about going by Kingfisher Airlines this year but the flight times are great going out but the return flight from Goa arrives too late for the Heathrow flight so means the overnight stop.We were in Bangalore in January and it is a 30 to 40 kilometre drive from airport to the city!Have looked at other flights from Goa but none connect with the Heathrow flight! :que Jantie.
very strange that Kingfisher did not work their Goa flight in with the London flight. What about staying in mumbai close to the airport. We looked at booking one- quite basic but has got good reviews. Can't remember its name now but will look for you.
http://www.hotelmidland.com/
we dont have reviews for it yet but check TA.
I stayed over night in Bangalore and never again , it has to be the most polluted city i have been to in India .
:) Its a great stay for a few days, we usually go to the races, although this year was a bit of a disaster but that's another tale. :cry jan x

thanks for the replies they now have a flight connection maybe they look at this site who knows? jan x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.