Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Andrea
Sounds like you had a brilliant holiday. :) I do wonder if we should revisit Bophut sooner rather than later. A friend of mine went to Chaweng about 7 years before we did and the photos are unbelievable. A smallish place with no pavements and an unmade road. I know the elders in Bophut are determined that the same thing won't happen in Bophut but I'm not sure if they will stop it in the long run.
Sounds like you had a lovely holiday,we are thinking about doing a similar one next January.
3 nights in Bangkok followed by 10 nights in Koh Samui.
I've tried and failed a couple of times to upload some photos from our trip :( Hope it is ok instead to post a link to my galleries at
http://www.pbase.com/andreac

Regards to all

Andrea
Loved all your photos - especially your son. You're a brave woman.
Andy, really enjoyed your report, Bophut is a pretty spot, I loved the fishermans village.

I have just viewed your photos, they are so lovely , I especially liked the ones of your son, as OAP says you are very brave.

:offtop but the Sri Lanka ones look great, now theres a place I would love to visit :think
Thank you for your kind comments. I must admit I hesitated before posting the link to my pics as it would also share something so personal that does not really belong in a holiday forum! However, in a way it reflects progress along my own path to feel able to do this too, if that makes sense. Thank you for looking and commenting.

Andrea x
It does make perfect sense Andrea, and I admire you for it, thanks again for sharing your holiday report with us I really enjoyed it, love shirley x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.