Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi Norman, there are quite a few music bars in & around the old town square area, just have a look around to see what suits your taste. If you want a nice expats bar go to Floyds Bar its at the back of Camara (Albufeira City hall) not far from where you are staying, Perry & Karen are nice & friendly, they do quizzes on a Wednesday & Friday website is http://www.floyds-bar.com
Jayjan - minor correction to your post above! The quizzes at Floyd's are on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10pm. I'm currently setting the questions for Saturdays.

Let me know when next you will be in town. I will make sure an extra hard set are made ready.
We have just returned from Albufiera, I would suggest a couple which are in the Old Town Square and open now (most are not), Sir Harry's Bar, pleasant atmosphere, brilliant resident artist that covers most music types - Rock Bar with trendy feel with a quality live groups, the down side to both of these places are the inflated prices which equate to £3.50 or £3.00 for a 40cl beer.... Ouch.
:(
The Rock Bar only got going round about 11pm but quickly filled.

There are several more which where about to open dependant on the numbers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.