Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Barcelon
2 Posts
You can get the airport bus to Placa Catalunya then get the metro from there. However be aware that this route is popular with pickpockets and bag snatchers. I'm not trying to be alarmist, but making you aware so that you can be extra vigilant.

However when we were in Barcelona in October we booked transfers with A2b Transfers which were about £34 return for both of us for a shared shuttle. We had a minibus going from the airport as there were 3 other couples staying at the same hotel and there were no other stops. The minibus on the return stopped at a few hotels as the company worked for a number of operators including Holiday Taxis.

Even though we had booked a shared shuttle to go to and from the port, they sent a taxi so we got a private transfer for the price of a shared one. It just depends how busy they are on the day.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.