Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Thanks Keanda re the name change. I've also changed it on our review site. It appears this is the 2nd time the hotel has had a name change as it was originally Marien Coral by Hilton Hotels.

Their new email address is marien.res@belivehotels.com

Perhaps you could email them regarding your questions and let us know the outcome. :tup

If anyone has stayed in this hotel recently would you please update our reviews by writing your report here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/caribbean/dominican-republic/puerto-plata/be-live-grand-marien-hotel/

Many thanks.
I spoke to my travel agent today and she said she will contact Thomas Cook with my queries, but I think I will give them an e-mail directly, I will let you know how I get on.

thanks
I think I'd rather hear it from the hotel direct judging by some of the wrong information that's been given out from some TA/TO's. At least you'll have the email response as evidence if there's a problem keanda ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.