Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Choccy there are some rooms that are on the same level as the beach.
Directly outside the rooms are small garden area's then the walkway then then the beach.

Garry
As above! ;) Those rooms (if those are the ones Longwoods are selling) are literally right on the beach. All that separates the room from the sand is a footpath (it's not a busy footpath either) so you could be from your room and in the sea in about twenty seconds!

I'll have a look and see if I've got a photo of their location.

Pippy :)
HERE you go (from 2005). I was standing on the beach when I took that photo ;)

THIS (from last year) shows how close to the beach the hotel is and THIS is the view from the hotel across to Tiran Island.

More Conrad pics HERE.

Pippy :)
Thats a fantastic photo of the view across to Tiran Island Pippy. :tup
doepsmc wrote:
Thats a fantastic photo of the view across to Tiran Island Pippy. :tup
And it's one I'd never tire of!
Thanks for the replies, excellent photos pippy :tup has given me a really good idea of how the rooms are, cant wait to go now.
Beware - some of the rooms are very tatty! If they're not 4/5 star get an upgrade like we did!
thanks bilbo, are the upgraded rooms on the beach aswell? also would it be better to book a standard room and upgrade when i get there?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.