Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Beach huts on Phuket are getting to be something of a rarity. Nai Thon had a few when I visited last year, although you have to cross a quiet road to get to the beach. Very quiet resort though and quite Thai.
hiya

can you recommend somewhere with beach huts or romantic bungalows for a romantic getaway in thailand on a budget? i have been told koh samui??? i am new to thialand so I dont know where to staY
What type of a budget? How much per night? And for what month?
ooops sorry £20 A NIGHT for two of us :P
a week as we will go else where the second week
i would try Ko Phangan which is a ferry ride from Ko Samui, more unspiolt and there are many beach huts on the internet within your budget.
brilliant you have been a great help

could you reccommend north or south??
6 years ago, Bottle Beach was heaven. Rooms from £2-£10, could only get there by boat, beach was STUNNING.

A quick google and I come up with this, I hope it's still untouched http://www.bottlebeach.com/index.html
thanks so much that looks amazing
Should have said, I have no idea if you can pre-book. Your budget will buy the best room available. It might be quite young for you (you might be young yourself so hard to say).

My suggestion - go and buy Thailand: Islands and Beaches by Lonely Planet!
yeah im 29 so i assume thats still in the young category :)
Hi Clairey

Have a look at this link. (Koh Phangan Info) You can find a lot of cheap accommodations in Koh Phangan. If you like to party, then I recommend Had Rin, otherwise try Tong Nai Pan Beach or Had Yao Beach.

Saskaya :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.