Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
never stayed in punta dorado but stayed across the road at the negressgo. you are free to use all the facilities of both hotels, we went over to the punta one nite to have a look there was a lot of older people and couples with children, wasnt bad but we enjoyed the negressgo.. entertainment in both hotels was ok flamingo shows stuff like that.. at the side of negressgo there is steps to bring you down to a beach bit like a cove so was handy sorry cant be of any help about the punta but they are lovely modern hotels..
Hi, i have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Salou and had a great time. My family and I stayed at the Dorada Princess which was lovely. The hotel has a beautiful reception, great rooms, daily maid service, a huge peaceful bar and large restaurant seving VERY international food. If you like fish you will be very impressed, if you are taking children with you there is not much the brit kids will eat however my rep informed us on the last day if you request at reception for fish fingers or chicken nuggets they will oblige you. Top tip, try to get a room oerlooking the pool, the view accross the pool and over the sea is fantastic! Anything you want to know just ask. :wink:
Hi risky and welcome to HT!

If you would like to write a review of this hotel you can do so HERE

Thanks.

luci :wave
hi risky. is the hotel you stayed in the punta dorada princess. if so please can you inform of facilities in bedrooms.ie is there tea making facilities. room safe, beach towels.cheers :D
Hi all
Going to the Punta Dorada Princess in Cap Salou soon. Have any of you been there? Any information would be greatfully received. Do you have an email address for them?
Many thanks.
Reviews for the punta dorada princess can be found on http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk. You can email to sales@medhotels.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.