Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi

We have not stayed at these apartments we stayed in Casa Suena which is right next door, hubby and myself walked around bella luna and it looks very nice, quite new with a lovely pool area, once out and about in cala egos there are some very good resaurants to eat for lunch and dinner and of course there is the marina let me know if you want any names enjoy your hols
This is a complex of privately owned apartments which are rented out by their owners. A very nicely maintained complex in a good location. Nice restaurants in Cala Egos - Cafe Beatriz one of our favourites for value / good quality food- next to the Eroski supermarket. Not too far to walk to the marina - max 10 mins. Great restaurants in the marina- Botovara and Blanco y Negro on the Cala Egos side and Acuarius on the Cala Dor side are the best / most consistent. To walk around the marina to Cala Dor is a lovely leisurely walk on warm summers evening, with a stop off for a cool beer in The Smugglers or The Jolly Roger. I am certain you will have a very enjoyable holiday in this complex. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.