Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We stayed at Nicos apartments which were just a bit further up the hill from Bella Vista , one thing I will say is that the approach to both lots of apartments is up a very steep hilll ( so steep that on occasions we took a taxi up to ours ! and the taxi drivers had cottoned on to this & lurked around the bottom of the road ! ) It took a good 20 - 30 minutes walking to get up there - at a steady pace. If it is hot, or you are tired, or a bit tipsy (!) or have small children it is a real hard pull up that hill.
That end of Lassi is very quiet and you do get splendid views of the resort and it is not far from the airport, but we certainly wouldn't stay there again (owing to the incline!)
There is a review of the apartments on : http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm

We have always travelled with Kosmar and found them to be very good on price and places to stay, however after our last fiasco of a trip to Santorini with Scandic Airlines we shall probably not use them again, (unless they choose another / better airline!)
why is it so hard to find an all inclusive holiday in Greece/islands, it looks like i'll be heading back to Turkey again next year.

Biz
hi biz.. try looking at http://www.medhotels.co.uk we have had some smashing all in with them one last year was crete you will have to arrange your own flights/transfers or use an independent travel agent such as phone and fly

wizard
Thanks i will check it out

Biz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.