Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I`ve stayed in Feb for a short stay and we wore t shirts during the day and a jacket at night. In fact it was quite warm when sat facing the sun. Plenty of things were open along the sea front, a few bars were closed for the winter and a few tourist shops. Arroya was practicly all open as was Torremolinos. Most of the Marina was open during the day but more closed at night . Places won`t be as busy as Benidorm or Tenerife but there is plenty to do as Arroya and Torremolinos are working towns but if you are after entertainment bars I personaly would stick to where you have been before. I have stayed in Benidorm at Christmas several times and love the hustle and bustle and the fact that everything is open but I also love Benalmadena and the more relaxed pace. I personaly couldn`t choose between them.
Hope this helps.
Christine
Katy, we did a 3mths stay running into mid Jan, and the last 2wks were cold. due to very high winds, even had to wear gloves, but the year before. it was really hot, so no 2yrs are the same...hope you enjoy your stay..Lots of places open, and meal & drink deals were very good..!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.