Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
best to go to u ground at first not too expensive then suss the layout
if it is quiet you should be able to park on road
Thanks pil pil, not expecting it to be too busy.
weather forcast for then is excellent,as the showers are for the next few days. you can park almost anywhere at this time of year,so you can park outside on the road and enjoy the sunshine that is promised,even sunbathe,check the web cam on torri beach,you can see people sunbathing :lol:
Is the parkibg free near the beach otr do you pay the attendents at your own discression. It appers to be very bus in that area and I am fearful ta I might the hire car towed away. I am confused by the spanish parking they seem to plonk the car anywhere, it could be on a roundabou or tripple parked. :?
in the Marina you pay and display,not expensive,around 5 euros all day,(roughly).
5 euros isnt bad but it depends if there is an spaces given the popularity and the season :) Thanks

*Edit sig removed you are not allowed a sigature without permission from admin - Glynis*
IIRC you can park on the beach for free.

There is a small pay and display car park by the Sea Life centre. Otherwise it is on the road take your chance parking. When we were there it was the done thing for the girls to nick your wing mirrors so they could do their make up as they went to and from the clubs!
I asume this was at the night time, pinching the wing mirrors, as I will not really be going there at night I tend to stay local around Arroya or the Pueblo. There are some really nice family bars to vist and resteraunts.
we parked by the sea life and a man collected the money,we didn,t see him at first,luckily as we crossed over the road to the shop i spotted him,he was putting fines on car windows,we payed 1 euro,don,t know how long it wasfor the ticket,but a fine would have been more ,that was mid -march
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.