Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Mollie ... just one brief mention of it HERE before.

I will ask for it to be added to our Hotel Reviews section in the hope of attracting some more feedback.

David :wave
Hi Mollie 99 If you go on to http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk you will find 7 reviews about Benidorm Centre Hotel. Hope this helps.

Sue :) :twisted:
Hi Mollie - what dates are you going we are going 17th - 12st March so either u can let me know how it was or vice versa :D
Not going until 13th April. Found some posts that said it was ok, can't remember on which site tho'.
Yes i checked out holidays uncovered there was a mixed reaction like i expected but i will give you my honest opinion when i return :)
Anyone who has stayed at the Benidorm Centre Hotel recently may like to add a review by clicking here.

Many thanks
David :wave
My friend stayed at this Hotel last month, he said the aircon wasn't working on his floor and they gave him a heater which was okay. The room had like a small living area off the bedroom which was nice. The view was ? He said the food wasn't all that good. But he is used to the Don Pancho.
Hi..looking for my 2008 holiday :D and have found a good deal on the benidorm centre hotel... can any one tell me what it is like and is it good for kids... also is the food ok... we have just come back from salou and the food was horrid... :( thanks ....

EDIT: Merged with existing topic, which contains a link to our reviews of this hotel
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.