Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I think it is due to start around this week as they were advertising for extras who could be available for the second half of September and for October

Regards

Sarah
The previous long running topic about the Benidorm comedy series had to be removed, as it was being used inappropriately by outsiders to promote the programme. What forum regulars may also have been unaware of, is that at least 5 or 6 of the members who were contributing to discussion on a regular basis were in fact just one person, chatting to you and misleading you under several usernames.

We don't like to see the forum misused in this way, or to have your friendship mistreated or disrespected in this manner. I have little doubt that this latest topic would also attract outsiders via Google who have no genuine interest in Holidaytruths or in Benidorm as a holiday destination, and so I am going to have to close it at this point before it develops any further. If you do wish to discuss the TV programme, please use those other means which are available to members for off-forum discussion about issues which are not strictly holiday related.

If you have any holiday related questions about how filming of the programme (believed to be scheduled for the period 17 September to 7 November) may affect your stay at the hotel, please contact the hotel directly.

Many thanks.
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.