Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
We have been numerous times in October and almost everything was open. In fact I cant think of anything off hand that was closed :)
Aqualandia will be closed ,water too cold (think it shuts first week in October)
Terra Mitica will only be open on fri/sat/sun that week
everything else is as normal ,just as busy
we're there same time, never been in oct either :wave:
it's the bars/ entertainment i'm more interested in ;)
We,ve been going in october for the past 3 years, and I found it to be the same in October, as august, regarding the bars/clubs. Last years weather was absolutely rubbish, but the year before it was red hot! So you take pot luck with the weather.
Yeah, my mam and dad have been a few times in October so i know the nightlife still goes on, though not as wild as July/August!
Shame about the waterpark been shut, it is one of the best I have been to! Glad to know the theme parks are still open, just planning something to do during the day just incase the weather doesn't hold out!
I've read in a forum that things in Benidorm seem to more expensive now - any idea how much more expensive? Someone who has been recently - how much would you suggest taking to spend for a week - we will be drinking every night (spirits not beer! although we are baby bellys!) and going to the 2 Terra's during the day but staying Half Board so don't intend on buying that much food!
Oh and one last thing, has anyone stayed in the Rio Park or the Pueblo? Views on these two hotels?
Any help once again will be appreciated :) Thanks!
Hi steph-peds ... we have separate topics about the cost of living/spending money, Hotel Rio Park, Hotel Pueblo, etc which should provide you with some useful info. You should be able to find them via the Search function at the top of the page.

David :wave
just wondering what it's like that time of year.
We have a short break there at the start of october
Does anyone no if everytihgs open stll that time of year and will it still be hot enough to swim/sunbathe?
Thanks
  • Edited by David 2009-01-24 19:21:06
    Merged with existing similar topic, which may provide a little info while you wait for further feedback.
we went end of oct 08.
nearly everything was open, we had a good day at terra mittica.
we went in the pool twice.
it did rain quite heavily a couple of days though
i was there last october and had a great time

how did your holiday go steph-peds?
  • Edited by David 2009-02-01 19:53:02
    Edited to remove unauthorised personal signature/weblink
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.