Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Ray .... Hotel Benidorm Plaza is on Avda Emilio Ortuno, next to Hotel Victoria and opposite Hotel Agua Azul. If you were to come out the hotel door and turn left, this would lead you directly into Passeig De La Carretera (The Walking Street) in the Old Town in just a couple of minutes. Parque De L'Aiguera, the beach, Calle Gerona, etc are all only a short stroll away.

You've read the reviews, but for anyone who hasn't, they can be found by clicking HERE.

David :wave
Thanks for the info David. The Plaza is more or less situated where I expected ....... still looking at the momment :roll:

Cheers
i my mum and dad stayed at the benidorm plaza 2 years ago and they saud it is a good hotel good food and in a good place for the old town mac donalds is in front of the hotel and easy to get the buses stop nr by
another good hotel is the regente hotel portlands and thomsons do this hotel it is up on the rincon nr to the indoor market
Hi All

We have booked this hotel in August just after a bit of feedback from anyone who has been to this hotel.

We are a group of varying ages sixties, forties and twenties and its many years since any of us has been to Benidorm, are all age groups catered for and is there entertainment we can enjoy together as a group.

Cheers Pacman :D
We stayed here a couple of years ago and we liked the hotel very much, excellent food and good room. We dont stay in for the entertainment so cannot comment, except one night for Sequence Dancing which is very popular there.
The position of the hotel is excellent for the Old Town and for the Poniente beach or Cala finestrat but we did feel it was along way for the main nightlife as it was January when we went.
I'm sure you will enjoy it especially as there are a group of you.
Regards
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.