Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I shouldn't think that the obvious beating that Benidorm will get from Barcelona will encourage many fans to want to take the long journey south.

Tickets are not on sale yet, but they will be available from Here and ServiCaixa.

You will have to get in quick! El Estadio Municipal de Foietes only holds a few thousand.
I have just noticed the date that you are arriving in Spain.

If you are still around on the 19th. November you may want to travel north and watch Spain play Chile in Villarreal. Tickets will probably be available from ServiCaixa, and you may be able to buy them before you travel (remember to bring the credit card that you use for the online purchase with you, to collect them from the bank's machines).

Anyone wanting to see Benidorm play Barcelona in the Copa del Rey should be advised that they will probably not see any of the 'star' players on show. Barcelona usually field a reserve squad for fixtures such as this.
Thanks for the information but I'm only in Benidorm this time until the 9th Nov, just a week.
the last time benidorm played barca in the cup , it was £50 a ticket , it will be more now.
Hi
Wondered if anyone could help me, I've just read that Benidorm FC will be playing Barcelona FC on 29th October. Does anyone have any idea if I'd be able to get tickets for the game and if I can where from???
Also does anyone know where Benidorms ground is?
Thank you. :tup
Read my previous post on this subject.
ended up 1-0 to barca , a fantastic result even in defeat for the 20/1 outsiders , benidorm will be bouncing . :yikes
The full squad (including reserves) were:-

José Manuel (Pinto) Colorado
Albert (Jorquera) Fortia......Reserve GK
José Martín (Cáceres)
Silvio Mendes Campos (Sylvinho)
Daniel (Alves) da Silva
Éric (Abidal)
(Touré) Yaya
Sergi (Busquets) Burgos
Victor (Sánchez) Mata
Thierry (Henry).........Late withdraw through injury
(Bojan) Krkic Pérez
Samuel (Eto'o) Fils........Reserve
Alexander Paulavic (Hleb)
Gerard (Piqué) Bernabeu
(Abraham) González Casanova......Reserve, replaced Busquets in 85th. minute
Manuel Agudo Durán (Nolito).......Reserve
Carles (Puyol) Saforcada.....Reserve
  • Edited by Oly Daze 2008-10-29 13:05:46
EDIT: Sorry, but links to video hosting sites are not permitted.
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.