Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
:D one person's idea of great entertainment almost certainly won't be someone else's!

but, in for a penny :D

the flamingo oasis?

have read your other thread now please see reply on there
I wonder if you have considered the Ambassador Playa?. It is in the 'lively' area but we have just returned and it was very quiet inside the hotel. Most of the Cabaret clubs are within 5 minutes walk of the hotel, some within 2 minutes and The Square if your daughter wants to go there is little further. We did not go to any of the Indoor entertainment in the hotel but they did have bingo in the hotel and dancing. We watched some of the Outdoor entertainment round the pool from our balcony and there were a few good acts, notably Wesley Philips, a soul singer and a Buddy Holly tribute act. Almost across the road is the Palladium which I understand is now a Piano/Singers bar. It used to be mainly a comedy bar. There is Bingo in John & Joseph's directly across from the hotel but not being a bingo fan myself I don't know times or what it is like. Cabaret Bars near the hotel are Talk of the Coast, Valentines, Morgan's, Rachels, Stardust, The Town, Steptoes, Gigolo's Rockefella's, Jokers and the UK Bar. I won't ramble on about the acts in each but feel free to PM if you want any more information.
The area round about is absolutely flat (I can't do hills either) and the food is on a a par with most other 3* and 4* hotels in Benidorm. We choose the hotel for Location, cleanliness then food. Hotel entertainment is not a priority with us as we are still able to go out and about and there is so much entertainment to pick from, but the Ambassador seems to have more than most hotels . Also there is quite a selection of British TV channels in your room. The usual Sky News, Eurosport. ITV, BBC and Watch among others.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.