Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
the early part of next year should be best. We have been twice at the latewr endof the year first time weather was very good second tim we had loads of rain. We tend to go then as its cheaper
I toured Cuba last year at the end of February beginning of March. The weather was lovely, it was a bit sticky in Havana but otherwise perfect. A lot of people like Varadero for a beach holiday and I understand there are a lot of hotels there.
I stayed in Guardalavaca on the Atlantic side, the beach was beautiful and Trinidad on the Caribbean again a lovely beach. I didn't visit Varadero so I can't comment.
The early part of the year has my vote too - December throught to April you'll find the weather hot and sunny but far less humid and much more pleasant for sightseeing. if you're only planning on two days in Havana, you'll want to cram as much in as possible but in the summer the heat just isn't survivable without a siesta and the hurrican rainy/season can extend will into late October.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.