Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I think TSL do rentals for XLHotels.

It is likely that there is now a levy for non members renting in Beverly H. TSL will claim that they do not charge this but I expect it is included in the fee.

As maintenance for timeshare is now expensive, the maintenance plus a levy is likely to be more expensive that renting in other areas.

If you do end up in Beverly, keep a jaundiced eye out for the "smiling" customer services-beware.

Regards,

Billyboy.
Stopped there in the past billyboy, i am quite aware of there tactics,very simalar to your username.

Thanks for the advice though.
Clarets4ever - The prices through Maestro vacations are ridiculous - if you like that area why not consider Port Royle or Royal Palm? Just as spacious as Bev Hills you would get a 2 bed, for example, at half the price that company are asking, usually with lovely sea views. Then just use the bars etc at Bev Hills, Hollywood Mirage, at night if you wanted to.
PM me if you want some contact no.s as I dont know if I can show the websites on here.
Cheers Viv, i may contact you at some point. I do like the Dinastia complex, but why the hell the wife wants to go back to the Beverley hills, god knows.

Will put her off with the price, ridiculous amount of money just for a apartment
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.